The resources gathered in this blog are all unique to our LDS community. Most are accesssed either through a bishop or branch president or through the Personal Storehouse Project leadership.
Each organization has written an explanation of what they do and how to access their services. Click on the appropriate tab above.
- ADDICTION RECOVERY AND FAMILY SUPPORT GROUPS (ARP)...
- BISHOP'S STOREHOUSE
- BYU-PATHWAY WORLDWIDE
- CAREER DRESS FOR WOMEN
- COMPUTERS TO GIVE.ORG
- DEVELOPMENT COUNSELING
- ENERGY ASSISTANCE PARTNERSHIP WITH ST VINCENT DE PAUL
- EYE EXAMS AND EYEGLASSES
- FURNITURE AND SLEEP PRODUCTS FROM DESERET INDUSTRI...
- LDS DENTAL PARTNERSHIPS
- LDS FAMILY SERVICES
- LDS HEALTH CLINIC PARTNERSHIP
- LDS LEGAL AND MEDICAL NETWORKS
- LDS ONLINE RESOURCES (with LINKS)
- PERSONAL STOREHOUSE PROJECT
- PSP HANDYMAN NETWORK
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND GRANTS
- SELF-RELIANCE SERVICES
- THRIFT STORE PARTNERSHIPS ACCESS